ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, July 22, 2012

Self made outfit: color block

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I have been going through my iphoto albums and found these photos. They are like 3 months old or so I don't really remember. However, I wanted to share them with you because I wanted to show you this outfit I made myself.

 I don't use any patterns if that is what you are wondering. I just started playing with the fabrics on my mannequin and that is actually what came out. I molded the skirt and pinned it all up and started sewing it the way it was. Same process with the top. I was pretty happy and satisfied with the outcome since everyone complimented my outfit without even knowing I had made it all myself.
By the way I love this ring and it looked great with the outfit =]
                                                           Orange chiffon skirt: made by me
                                                           Bow chiffon top: made by me


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM