ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, July 23, 2012

Yellow cheetah

 Hello loves!  I am not a big fan of Mondays but lets face it, I mean who does like Mondays anyway?.  Anyhow, I hope you all had a great one. This outfit  didn't really take that much thought to put together, since I was just going to my husband's family house for dinner. I wore this black ruffle top with pastel yellow jeans for a pop of color. I still felt it wasn't enough so I totally had to go for cheetah print pumps to make this outfit a little bit interesting. Finally, this is how the outfit came together  nothing over the top just a regular day.


                                                                           Two finger flower ring: Forever21
                                                               Zebra hair bow: Forever21
                                                      Silver diamond Watch: Michelle watch
                                                            Black chain/studs purse: H&M
                                                                  yellow jeans: Bershka
                                                             Black ruffle top: Random store
                                             Cheetah black & white pumps: Amiclubwear.com






                                                       


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM