ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 14, 2012

AZTEC PATTERN

Hello everyone! I went to a lounge with my husband and some friends so I decided I wanted  to wear something very light and comfortable. I've had this shawl collar cardigan for a little while but haven't  used it until now. When I first saw this at the store, I thought of how much I really liked the pattern so I gave it a try.  I realized until now it was an Aztec print which is currently a big trend and finally got to wear it. 
 
                    I wore the cardigan with a regular orange tank top to match my color block heels.



 I've been obsessed with these Zara color block heels since the day I saw them. I want to wear them with almost everything. I really love them!! I think they are so elegant, fun at the same time and so easy to wear.

                                                           Shawl collar cardigan: Random store
                                                       Orange tank top & clutch: random stores                                                                                   
                                                                  Color Block Heels: Zara
                                                                    Black Leggings: Zara                                                                           
                                                                      Earrings: Forever 21
                                                                        Ring: Forever 21


                                                                         Accessories
                                                             Ring & Earrings: Forever 21    




Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM