ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 28, 2012

Self-made: neon peplum Top

Hello everyone =) 
This post is to share another piece I have made myself.  It's this peplum neon top! I decided I wanted to make it very simple since I had already planned to wear it with this neon necklace. As you can see, it's not perfectly done since I made it in such a rush JUST to wear it that night to go out. Yeah, I know. Talk about being desperate! 

                                                         Neon Peplum Top : Made by me 
                                                           Neon Necklace: random store
                                                              Suede  Heels : H&M (old)
                                                         Electric blue skirt: random store





Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM