ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feeling Grey

Hello lovely readers! I am feeling grey but in a good way. I'm not that into the matchy matchy type of looks but for some reason I just felt like wearing all these pieces together. As you can see, they are all different shades of grey. In fact, the top is a shiny silver color which is so pretty and has pleating details on it that I adore. I wore it with this floral navy/grey color leggings. 


                                           Silver one Shoulder Top: Charlotte Russe
                                                Navy Grey Floral Leggings: Forever21
                                Grey suede chain handbag: SR Squared by sandra Roberts
                                                Grey Suede Heels: Yageli (from Ebay)
                                               Silver Diamond Watch: Michelle Watch
                                                       Silver Bracelet: ( It was a Gift)







                                            


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM