ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, October 19, 2013

City Chic

Hello my lovely visitors!
I've been feeling so much better. 
I'm starting to have a lot more energy which allows me to get back on my blogging and OOTDs routine again =) . I really missed going out and having some fun with my hubby. It has been a long time since we haven't gone out. He took me out on a date since I couldn't  go out that much on my last trimester. We went for lunch to a restaurant and then walked around times square for some entertainment =P 

Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Burgundy Fedora Hat: Forever 21 here
Bunny Sweater Top: Forever 21 here
Black Faux Leather Skirt: Forever 21 here
Black Suede Boots:(old) Charlotte Russe here
Black Gold Studs Leather Bow Handbag: Betsey Johnson 
Pearl Statement Necklace: Forever 21here
Black Chiffon Rhinestoned Collar Top: Forever 21 here

Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.comImage hosting by KeepandShare.comImage hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com






Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM