ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, July 5, 2013

Summer Boho Chic

Summer Boho Chic

Hello my lovely readers!! I'm so obsessed with long and short dresses this summer like I mentioned it in my previous post!! I really feel more comfortable and relaxed wearing a one piece outfit rather than wearing lots of different pieces due to my pregnancy!! It's just the heat that it's making it so difficult for me to wear lots of cute things this summer because I get so fatigued !! I love this satin animal print long dress I've purchased from H&M because you can either dress it up, make it look chic and elegant for an event by wearing it with a pair of heels or either dress it down by wearing it on a regular day with cute flat sandals and fun accessories! It's such a versatile piece!! Even layering would also be great for those nice breezy days!! You can also add a cute light cardigan or a little fitted bolero. Whatever works for you!! I hope you liked this look!! Thank you all so much for visiting my page!! X.O.X.O <3
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Animal Print Long Satin Dress: H&M here
Black Suede Pumps: Arturo Chiang
Gold Head Chain Jewelry and Gold Chain Ring: TheChiqJewelry here
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com











Share to Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love this look hun!! Would u like to follow eachother via gfc? Im following now. :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM