ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 18, 2012

Floral Blouse & Leather Skirt

Hello my loves!! I have been MIA  for a little while now. I just had a problem posting lately because my macbook pro screen had been broken =(... Finally, I have gotten it fixed and I can blog back again.. YAY =D. These are some pictures of me at Union Square!! I went to have lunch with some of my friends and do some shopping as well. Later at night, I was craving for some Max Brenner's Chocolate fondue, so I decided to go since it was right around the corner where I was at. Due to me being busy and tired shopping, I have forgotten to take some pictures earlier. So here are just some I could take before heading home.

Floral Blouse: Forever 21Here
Black Faux Leather Skirt: Forever 21Here
Black Suede High Boots: Anne Michelle
Gold Star Fish Ring & Midi Rings: thechiqjewelry.com
Tan Leather Handbag: Random Store






                                                                              At Max Brenner

                                                                   












Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM