ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, September 21, 2012

FASHION HAUL: ZARA

Hello my loves!! I went shopping recently and have gotten into some random stores to see if I could find something that could catch my eye and also be kind to my pockets =). As I was walking, I saw this HUGE SALE sign on the Zara window and of course, I "Ms. Self-Control" was forced to go in and take a "quick look". OMG!! I knew this was coming. I have found one of the greatest pieces in such amazing bargains. Honestly, I couldn't resist myself but just took everything I found on the sale rack and took it directly to the fitting room to try on. Thank God!! Half of the things I tried on didn't fit right or look good on me, so these are the ones I really loved and brought home with me =)  
I hope you all love my new pieces. Thanks all so much for visiting my page. Besos :-*

    1. Black&White Floral Blazer: ZARA                          2. Black Lace-Chiffon Top: ZARA
 3. Black&White Floral Pencil Skirt: ZARA             4. Cream Gold Studded Capri Pants: ZARA

5. Black&White Floral Skinny Pants: ZARA  6. Black&White, Black&Mint Floral Leggings: Random Store
7. Short Dress: Random Store         8. Neon Chiffon Short Dress: ZARA
   9. Cream Spiked Heels: ZARA


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM