ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, July 7, 2012

Color Block

  Hello everyone!  As you can see yesterday went out with my husband and decided to wear this coloblock outfit. I have been wanting to wear this floral printed top with this purple blazer for so long, so I decided I want to match them with color jeans.


 Honestly, I was not sure what color jeans I wanted to wear with this outfit since I have them in ALL colors. What I did was grab all color jeans that I thought would match the floral printed top and would also look good with the purple blazer. As you can see, the top has a four color combo. It has yellow, purple, green and coral in it. I went on and tried green, yellow and coral color jeans and I LOVE love love how it looked with the three colors!! I was like omg I can't really decide now. I ended up matching it with green since I felt it looked different  and a little bit funky. 
  
 I also did not want to wear any jewelry since I felt the outfit already made a statement on its own.  So I kept it very simple with regular silver earrings and my engagement ring. 



                                  what color jean would you have paired this outfit with? 
                                                            Let me know what you think!
                                                                               x.o.x.o




                                   


Share to Pinterest

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM