ABOUT ME


My name is Mariam, but everyone calls me Mimo. Check out my Instagram @MimoKitty Come say hi =) To me, fashion is not about price tags or brand names. Fashion is about personal style, taking risks and feeling completely confident in what you are wearing.

       

"It’s a new era in fashion - there are no rules. It’s all about the individual and personal style, wearing high-end, low-end, classic labels, and up-and-coming designers all together."- Alexander McQueen

SOCIAL

YouTube photo youtube1-RIZZLA2.png
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Sneaker Wedges

Hello everyone! There has been this huge trend everyone is all hyped about and that it the sneaker wedge trend. The trend has been going for a little while now. Even though I loved them from the very first time I saw them, I didn`t really want to invest on a pair not sure how long the trend was going to last for. I`ve already seen it almost everywhere mostly on celebrities and I`ve noticed how it is still trending until now so, I decided to finally get myself a pair! 

Here are some celebrities wearing them:

Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
1.Miranda Kerr  2.Beyonce 3.Gisele Bundchen 4.Rihanna 5.Alessandra Ambrosio

This is the way I wore it:Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
I love how I dressed up so sporty but yet looks chic and I feel completely comfortable. I feel like this was such an effortless outfit but still makes a fashion statement! Thank you all so much for visiting my page! HAVE A GREAT DAY! X.O.X.O
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.comImage hosting by KeepandShare.com
Black Faux Leather Jacket:
White Tank Top: GUESS
Black Faux Leather/Cotton Leggings:
Black Faux Leather Rhinestone Skull Head Chain Handbag: Soho NYC
Black Sunglasses: Ray Ban wayfarer
Black Skull Scarf: SuiteBlanco here
Black and White Sneaker Wedges: SuiteBlanco here
Silver Rhinestone Infinity Two Finger Ring and Silver Spike Bracelet: TheChiqJewelry here
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
Image hosting by KeepandShare.com
 


















Share to Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Wedge sneakers are definitly one of my favorit trends and yours are stunning!! Perfect combination!

    Best Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely leather jacket .....cool style xoxo
    Mens Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete

LOOKBOOK

Me & Kim Kardashian

Me & Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian fragrance launch at Macy's NYC

INSTAGRAM